By April 4
By April 15
- Register and pay for the workshop: All accepted applicants need to register and pay for the workshop to hold your spot
By June 15
- Make your lodging and travel arrangements: If you would like to stay in the dorms or get a discounted rate at the hotel, please see the lodging page. Please note that you are responsible for making your own lodging arrangements. More information about travel, meals, and dress are available on the workshop overview page.
- Complete the Travel Information Form: We need to know travel arrangements for all participants to be able to plan accordingly.
- Contribute an activity description: Please choose an activity with a focus on introductory students involved in research. These activity descriptions will be featured in a new web-based collection and may also be highlighted in the workshop program.
Before the Workshop
- Read through the activity collection
- Download the Medical Emergency Information Form (Acrobat (PDF) 5kB Jan13 04), complete it, and bring it with you to the workshop in a sealed envelope. We will open the envelope and read the form only in the case of a medical emergency during the workshop.