Classroom Activities for Teaching Sedimentary GeologyThis collection of teaching materials allows for the sharing of ideas and activities within the community of geoscience teachers. Do you have a favorite teaching activity you'd like to share? Please help us expand this collection by contributing your own teaching materials.
Resource Typeshowing only Activities Show all Resource Type
Subject: Sedimentary Geology
- matches General/Other
- Sediments and Sedimentary Rocks
- Sedimentary Textures
- Sedimentary Structures
- Stratigraphy Lithostratigraphy, Biostratigraphy,Sequence Stratigraphy, Seismic Stratigraphy
- Depositional environments Continental, Marginal-Marine, Shelf-slope Environment, Deep Marine Environment
- Facies and Facies Models
- Techniques of Sedimentary Geology
- Sediment Transport and Deposition
- Petroleum/Coal Geology
From the main search screen you can browse through the collection using the terms on the right of the screen.
This search tool not working as you like/expected?
Let us know.