Teaching Stable Isotope Geochemistry in the Earth Sciences
This virtual series was originally scheduled from January-February, 2013, but has been postponed until Fall, 2013.
Join us for this exciting 2013 webinar series that focuses on teaching stable isotopes in the Earth Sciences. Virtual presentations will be held in Fall, 2013.
- Stable Isotope Primer - learn the basics of what stable isotopes are and how they can be used in the geosciences; from Environmental Sampling in Microbial Life Educational Resources by Monica Z. Bruckner.
- Gas Source Mass Spectrometry: Stable Isotope Geochemistry--from Geochemical Instrumentation and Analysis by Steve Dunn
- Teaching Activities, including reading and writing assignments and problem sets that use stable isotope data.
- Datasets and Tools that utilize stable isotope data.
Join the Discussion
- Join our email list. Share insights, ask questions, or network with other faculty. The link above will also provide access for list members to the email list archives and allow you to unsubscribe.