This is a collection of websites and internet resources that are hand-picked for teaching hydrogeology at the undergraduate level. If you have an internet resource or website you would like to share, please let us know.
Subject: Geoscience Show all Subject: Geoscience
- Folds/Faults/Ductile Shear Zones
- Microstructures, Deformation Mechanisms, Fabrics
- Stress/Strain/Strain Analysis
- Rheology/Behavior of Materials
- Modeling Structural Processes
- Regional Structural/Tectonic Activity
- Geophysics and Structural Geology Earthquakes/Seismic Reflection Profiling
- Structural Visualizations Maps/Air Photos/Images/Cross Sections/Projections
Geoscience > Geology > Structural Geologymatches General/Other
Subject: Hydrology Show all Subject: Hydrology
Subject: Ground Water Show all Subject: Ground Water
- Course Information
- Course Module set of activities taking one or more class periods, like a unit
- Curriculum Description
- Datasets and Tools
- Computer Applications
- Pedagogic Resources
- Scientific Resources
- Biographical Resources
- Policy Resources
- Career Profile
- Real-world Examples examples of events and processes; less loaded term than 'case study'
From the main search screen you can browse through the collection using the terms on the right of the screen.
This search tool not working as you like/expected?
Let us know.