Application Form for Assignments/Activities Review Team
The application deadline has passed, and we are no longer taking additional applications.
We are accepting applications for a review team from among those who have been accepted
to participate in the June workshop Teaching Hydrogeology, Soils, and Low-temperature Geochemistry in the 21st Century. The pertinent details:
- We will select 10-12 people from among those who apply below with an eye to representing a broad range of interests and experience.
- All team members will participate in a one-hour online orientation for reviewers in April.
- Each team member will complete a review of a subset of activities from the collection before the team meets for a "Review Camp" session on June 4, 2013.
- Review team members will serve as small group leaders as well for a review activity during the workshop.
- Incentive! We reimburse you for up to $600 of your travel cost for the June workshop in Albuquerque.
Because the review team will meet all day on June 4, you must arrive in Albuquerque on June 3. We will pay for the extra night of lodging plus meals on the 4th.