Subject Show all Subject
- Folds/Faults/Ductile Shear Zones
- Stress/Strain/Strain Analysis
- Modeling Structural Processes
- Regional Structural/Tectonic Activity
- Geophysics and Structural Geology Earthquakes/Seismic Reflection Profiling
- Structural Visualizations Maps/Air Photos/Images/Cross Sections/Projections
Geoscience > Geology > Structural Geology19 matches General/Other
Results 1 - 20 of 37 matches
Crustal structure and tectonics from the Los Angeles basin to the Mojave Desert, southern California
A seismic refraction and low-fold reflection survey, known as the Los Angeles Region Seismic Experiment (LARSE), was conducted along a transect extending from Seal Beach, California, to the Mojave ...
Scent of a myth: tectonics, geochemistry and geomythology at Delphi (Greece)
Extensive geochemical investigation (of water, travertine, soil and diffuse gas), coupled with geo-structural analysis, provides new insights into local fault-fluid interaction and allows us to ...