Classroom and Lab Activities for Teaching about Energy
Do you have a favorite teaching activity you'd like to share? Please help us expand this collection by describing your own classroom or lab activities for teaching about energy.
Subject: Energy Show all Subject: Energy
- 1 match General/Other
- Fossil Fuels oil, natural gas, coal, oil shale, tar sands
- Renewable & Alternative Energy wind, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, biofuels, tides, algae, hydrogen, battery technology
- Carbon Capture & Storage
- Efficiency and Energy Conservation
- Energy Policy including economics
- Energy Infrastructure transmission, grid, pipelines, refining
- Energy Principles thermodynamics, physics, chemistry
Making Sustainable Business Decisions In Four Different Industries and Their Effect on People (Social), Planet (Environment), and Profit (Economics) part of SISL:Activities
The student will gain a better understanding of "Global Warming" and the "Triple Bottom Line" by viewing the first two videos. Further the CEO2 game will introduce many new ideas/options that specific industries have to select from in achieving their desired corporate/company goals.