Classroom and Lab Activities for Teaching about Energy
Do you have a favorite teaching activity you'd like to share? Please help us expand this collection by describing your own classroom or lab activities for teaching about energy.
- 1 match General/Other
- Fossil Fuels oil, natural gas, coal, oil shale, tar sands
- Nuclear Energy
- Renewable & Alternative Energy wind, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, biofuels, tides, algae, hydrogen, battery technology
- Efficiency and Energy Conservation
- Energy Policy including economics
- Energy Infrastructure transmission, grid, pipelines, refining
- Energy Principles thermodynamics, physics, chemistry
Results 1 - 3 of 3 matches
Energy Hog Advertising Campaign part of Energy Activities
Students are asked to design an alternative to the Energy Hog Ads developed by the Depatment of Energy. This advertising campaign was launched in 2004 to encourage children and their parents to engage in energy ...
Communications Booster: The Great "LOCAL AND RENEWABLE" Energy Debate part of CLEAN:Community:Teaching Materials
Dan Steinberg, Princeton UniversitySerena Poli, Eastern Michigan UniversityNicole Colston, Oklahoma State University This page builds on the CLEAN reviewed activities Evaluating the Effects of Local Energy ...
Powering the Future part of Energy Activities
This paper introduces a card exercise which allows students to make decisions about how best to provide electrical power to their country. Students must make choices between renewable and non-renewable electricity ...