Before the August 27 session, please do the following (note dates listed):
- Complete the road check to let us know how the workshop is going for you.
- Complete a short review assignment of several activities in the current Cutting Edge collection. More info on that coming via email.
- Work on your course, assignments, and activities over the summer.
- Prepare a "poster" for the online poster session to be held on Saturday, August 27. We will send an email to you when a template is ready.
- We hope you will also submit an abstract for GSA Topical Session T170 Using GIS and Remote Sensing to Teach Geoscience in the 21st Century
- Read and respond to discussion threads; start discussion threads, if you wish.
- If you want to have a phone or Skype consultation with Barb, Brian, or David, please send an email.