This is a collection of useful web sites for teaching climate change. If you know of web sites, journal articles or other references that are useful for teaching and learning about climate issues or global warming, let us know about them.
Subject: Atmospheric Science Show all Subject: Atmospheric Science
- Global energy balance
- Orbital patterns
- Solar radiation
- Atmospheric gases including greenhouse gases and greenhouse effect
- Atmospheric and oceanic circulation
- Evolution of climate and atmosphere
- Climate sensitivity and feedbacks
- Hydrologic cycle as it relates to climatology
- Regional climates polar, mid-latitude, tropical, etc
- El Nino/La Nina including ENSO and other oscillations
- Tectonics and climate
Geoscience > Atmospheric Science > Climatologymatches General/Other
- Course Information
- Course Module set of activities taking one or more class periods, like a unit
- Curriculum Description
- Datasets and Tools
- Computer Applications
- Pedagogic Resources
- Scientific Resources
- Biographical Resources
- Policy Resources
- Career Profile
- Real-world Examples examples of events and processes; less loaded term than 'case study'
From the main search screen you can browse through the collection using the terms on the right of the screen.
This search tool not working as you like/expected?
Let us know.