Classroom and Lab ActivitiesDo you have a favorite teaching activity you'd like to share? Please help us expand this collection by contributing your own teaching materials.
Subject: Climate Change Show all Subject: Climate Change
- 26 matches General/Other
- History and evolution of Earth's climate
- Paleoclimate records including types of proxy records and direct measurements
- Recent climate data direct measurements of past climate and climate data from 1800 to present
- Climate feedbacks
- Natural causes and forcings
- Anthropogenic causes and forcings
- Greenhouse effect
- Greenhouse gas emissions including types of gases, emissions data, Kyoto-related info
- Global change modeling including climate projections
- Impacts of climate change including sea level, ecosystems, human, economic, health, political
- Mitigation of climate change
- Public policy
- Carbon capture & storage
Results 61 - 61 of 61 matches
Exploring Regional Differences in Climate Change part of Earth Exploration Toolbook:Exploring Regional Differences in Climate Change
DATA: Climate Model Predictions TOOLS: EOS-Webster, Spreadsheet application SUMMARY: Produce and analyze graphs to compare climate predictions among U.S. states through the year 2100.
Learn more about this review process.