Classroom and Lab ActivitiesDo you have a favorite teaching activity you'd like to share? Please help us expand this collection by contributing your own teaching materials.
Subject: Climate Change
- 2 matches General/Other
- History and evolution of Earth's climate
- Recent climate data direct measurements of past climate and climate data from 1800 to present
- Climate feedbacks
- Natural causes and forcings
- Anthropogenic causes and forcings
- Greenhouse effect
- Greenhouse gas emissions including types of gases, emissions data, Kyoto-related info
- Global change modeling including climate projections
- Impacts of climate change including sea level, ecosystems, human, economic, health, political
- Mitigation of climate change
- Public policy
- Carbon capture & storage
Results 1 - 3 of 3 matches
Impact of climate change on endangered fish population in Pyramid Lake part of Cutting Edge:Complex Systems:AGU Modeling Workshop 2010:Activity Ideas
Karletta Chief, Hydrologic Sciences, Desert Research Institute Topic: hydrology, ecology Course type: Graduate level course Description Pyramid Lake Pyramid Lake is located approximately 40 miles northeast of ...
Making Sustainable Business Decisions In Four Different Industries and Their Effect on People (Social), Planet (Environment), and Profit (Economics) part of SISL:Activities
The student will gain a better understanding of "Global Warming" and the "Triple Bottom Line" by viewing the first two videos. Further the CEO2 game will introduce many new ideas/options that specific industries have to select from in achieving their desired corporate/company goals.
Gulf Stream Heat Budget and Europe part of Cutting Edge:Enhance Your Teaching:Visualization:Examples
Student groups are presented a problem scenario to research and make recommendations, predictions, and a resolution of the problem based on data and visualizations.